Kamey's Korner

This is my blog--what I choose to say here may be held against me in a court of law!!!!!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

MY HUBBY IS BACK IN PAINTSVILLE

As you all know, Daniel was sent to LaGrange on Halloween. He was there for about a month. He done just fine there, and then he was sent to Simpson County. Okay, that place is on the
border of Tennessee and Ky....on the Western side of the state. I thought OMG!!! I will never see him again.....and that really hurt me. He called me and was in a state of panic....he was one of the very few "white guys"there...and he was afraid for his life..cause of how the inmates are there. ANYWAYS.....I finally got him out of there, I am paying $550.00 for a transportation fee to have him in Paintsville. SO HE IS HOME!!! I am so glad too!!!!!
I have more awesome news.....Daniels dad went to see him at the jail over the weekend!! They
had a great visit, and it really made his day to see his dad!!! OF course, I am estatic that Dan came to see him!!! Daniel really needed to see his dad too....other than me and the kids, my mom and a few friends, no one else goes to see him. SO seeing his dad made it better. I guess that he will start visiting more often too....that makes me very happy. Dan has really been a good father to me, he helps me so much, and I really appreciate what he does for me and my
family. Daniel told him how much he appreciates his dad helping me out---and that came from Daniels heart.
The bad news is that he does have to "serve the rest of his sentence out"....his time is messed up, but it looks like it will be around the new year before he comes home. I will wait, because I do love him very much. Keep us in your prayers, as we do you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home