Kamey's Korner

This is my blog--what I choose to say here may be held against me in a court of law!!!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

ITS BEEN CRAZY

Well..as of December 1st, my husband finally got to come home from 9/12 months in jail. AND I thought it would be a good thing. Dont get me wrong..I love him, but he has put me through MORE CRAP in 2 1/2 months than I care to handle. I am thinking my wait for him was in vain...because of SO many reasons. ITs my fault though..cause I do love him...and I think he loves me..its just that we are DIFFERENT all the way around...those who said opposites attract was right, but they didnt say they were meant to be. Daniel is a good guy, I just think he is not capable of being the person he REALLY wants to be..or who is he is TRYING to be. I know we are not perfect, and mistakes will happen, but too much is too much. All I have done for him is love him and be there for him, and the thanks I get is LIES..LIES...STEALING...CONFUSION....and it SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am really thingking on getting a divorce..we will be married 1 year March 3...and I just dont think I can do it anymore...Pray for me and my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home