Kamey's Korner

This is my blog--what I choose to say here may be held against me in a court of law!!!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Must be love

Well...its the end of June and Daniel and I are doing alot better. I guess that we have MORE than normal of the ups and downs of a marriage. I dont know why, maybe its because he is so much younger than I am, who really knows. I think that our age difference is a BIG deal...and we are both just trying to deal with our differences of opinions, feelings...etc...
We have decided to RENEW our vows the end of July, an outside wedding. HOPEFULLY it doesnt rain. With our luck, it will come a hurricane. :)
The kids are great...I am sick..Daniel is working everyday...that is our life. I am thinking about going back to school inAUgust....wish me luck in that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home