Kamey's Korner

This is my blog--what I choose to say here may be held against me in a court of law!!!!!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

FREAKING OUT

Well..Daniel has now been transferred to a COUNTY JAIL in Simpson County. This is almost
to the Tennessee border. He is FREAKING OUT too...here are the reasons:
1. He is the only WHITE guy there..and they have let him know that too..
2. They wont let him have any of his personal stuff (pics..letters)
3. The facility is a TOBACCO FREE facility..
4. He doesnt have any money "on his books" there, cause his $ is still in LaGrange books...
and it will take forever to get it to him
5. He was supposed to go to a CLASS D facility---where he can work outside, instead, he
is in a county jail wearing a ORANGE jumpsuit.

From what he told me...I am really really WORRIED for his safety....I told him to try and hold his tongue...the administrator at the jail here told me that once he was out of LaGrange, they would go get him and bring him home. Well..I am going there tommorrow to see when they can go for him. I hope that its soon...for HIS SAKE.....
Please pray for him..let him be safe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home