Kamey's Korner

This is my blog--what I choose to say here may be held against me in a court of law!!!!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

A NEW HUSBAND!!!!

Well...I am very happy...since me and Daniel reconciled things between us have changed for the best DRAMATICALLY!! He has changed alot and is really trying to make our marriage work. He is working, paying the bills, taking care of the family and trying to be a good dad and husband. Since May 8th, I have had a GREAT HUBBY!! Now dont get me wrong, we still have our fights...and we may NOT LIKE each other at times, but he hasnt walked out on us and it is the middle of JULY...that really means alot to us.
We are wanting to renew our vows on our 2 year anniversary...which is Aug 11th....so wish us luck....we didnt have the wedding we wanted seeing as he was locked up...so we are aiming to have a small ceremony at his dads house...
The girls are good...school is getting ready to start.....
We are good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home