Kamey's Korner

This is my blog--what I choose to say here may be held against me in a court of law!!!!!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

We are over

Just to let everyone know...Me and Daniel are no longer together. He decided that another girl is more important than me. He cheated on me and left me for a 17 year old girl. I guess that he didnt want the family that he had. Not only did he break my heart, but he broke my girls heart too. He is a liar, cheater, thief, and very very cruel. Our wedding date was on April 16th...now he says that is when him and his new girlfriend is getting married. He led me on the past 2 days...telling me that he loved me and wanted his family back..and I was willing to let all of it go for HIM....and he lied. Never again will I love Daniel Bell.....please pray for me to have the strength to go on without him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home