Kamey's Korner

This is my blog--what I choose to say here may be held against me in a court of law!!!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I love Daniel Bell!!


I have had alot of things on my mind...and I am so glad that me and Daniel are back together. There were alot of things that I realized the nite we were trying to get back together. When I thought I wouldnt wake up beside him in the morning IT JUST ABOUT KILLED ME. I really do love him with a true and faithful heart. I want more than anything is to marry him and make a happy home for me, him and the girls. WISH US LUCK!!!

1 Comments:

  • At January 14, 2005 at 7:37 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Daniel is so lucky to have someone love him as much as you do. Kamey, you are indeed foreer welcome in my family!

    Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home